Link Hardware Square 135 Degree Glass-to-Glass Clamps are made with solid brass to ensure maximum strength and support. The sharp corners of these clamps make them suitable for use with both mitered or flat-edged glass panels. These 135° glass-to-glass clamps function to join two glass panels at an angle of 135 degrees and can be used for various types of enclosures. These include – but are not limited to – partitions, trophy cases, and showcase displays. The wide variety of colors and finishes these clamps are available in makes them suitable for use with designer hardware.
- Functions to secure glass panels for enclosures sans frames
- Contributes to an all-glass appearance
- For use with monolithic tempered glass
- Suitable for glass panels of thickness 5/16″ to 1/2″
- Glass fabrication required for installation
- Made from solid brass